A ClariSea filter will completely replace the need for high maintenance filter socks and result in brilliantly clear water in your aquarium.
The use of a ClariSea fleece filter will ensure the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimal light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
Continuously removes detritus & organic waste from the water column preventing breakdown to nitrate & phosphate in your aquarium.
The ClariSea fleece filter dramatically reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles.
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Automatic advance of dirty fleece
- Multi-function smart controller
- End of roll audible alarm
- Filter jam/float error/water depth alarm
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
Recommended flow rate: 3,000 l/h (800 US gph)
Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 600lt
Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 750lt
Inlet connection: 32mm
Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width – length 25m (82ft)