7 Root fertilizer balls
• For the absorption of nutrients through the leaves.
• With iron and all essential minerals and trace elements in a form readily-accessible for plants.
• Does not contain phosphates and nitrates.
• Remedies chronic iron and potassium deficiency.
• One tablet / 25 l every 14 days or after fertilizer check (Fe Test set).
JBL The 7 Balls are pressed fertilizing pellets, enriched by a special process with all the nutrients vital for aquatic plants, especially iron and trace elements. The nutrients are released slowly, providing a very favourable depot effect. The ball shape permits the convenient use in existing freshwater-aquariums. Specially suitable for the specific nutrient supply or post-fertilization of aquatic plants which mainly absorb their nutrients through the roots, such as echinodori, cryptocory-nae, and others.
Use: Depending on size of the aquatic plant, press one or more balls into the ground around the roots. Repeat after one year.