Free next day delivery on orders over €150
Step by step guide to purchasing online.
We go the extra mile...see how.
How to introduce new fish to your tank.
Odd balls and unique livestock.
Your Price: €24.99
In a marine aquarium strontium plays an important role in accelerating the growth of coral and calcareous algae and natural sea water contains approx. 7 - 9 mg/L strontium.
• Strontium is very difficult to test for, but if there is found to be a depletion of calcium in the aquarium then strontium levels are likely to be very low as well.
• It is advisable to maintain a strontium concentration of between 5 and 20 mg/L.
• Salifert was the first to introduce a strontium test kit and this test measures both ionically free and moderately complex strontium in increments of 5 mg/L.
• Salifert produce both a Strontium Additive and a Coral Calcium additive for when corrective measures are needed.
• Sufficient for up to 40 tests - for marine use only
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Shop and earn free livestock.
See whatspecies mix together.
Tel. 01 459 5650 info@seahorseaquariums View our locations & Map
Tel. 091 764 563 galway@seahorseaquariums View our locations & Map
48 hours Guarantee - If your fish, coral, plant, or invertebrate doesn't arrive alive and stay alive for 48 hours, we'll credit your account or refund your money.
Seahorse Aquariums Ltd Unit 3, St Joan’s ind Est Turnpike Road, Ballymount, Dublin 22. Ireland Eir Code = D22 DP62 View Map
TEL (01) 459 5650
Unit 2, Kilkerrin Park 1 Liosban Industrial Estate, Tuam Road, Galway Ireland Eir Code = H91 KP70 View Map
TEL (091) 764 563
Opening Hours Mon-Wed 9:30 AM - 6 PM Thu 9:30 AM - 8 PM Fri-Sat 9:30 AM - 6 PM Sun 11 AM - 6 PM
See all new additions to our stock. Updated Weekly.
Find answers to your questions.
Meet the team.
Sign up to our Seahorse Newsletter for exclusive offers.