Liquid complete fertilizer with trace elements
• For the absorption of nutrients through the leaves.
• Contains iron, potassium and other essential minerals and trace elements in a form readily-accessible for plants.
• Does not contain phosphates and nitrates.
• Remedies chlorosis and potassium deficiency.
• Add 5 ml / 20 litres, either weekly or after fertilizer check (JBL Fe Test set).
JBL Ferropol is specially balanced to provide aquatic plants with all the essential nutrients.
• prevents and alleviates symptoms of deficiencies e.g. lack of iron and potassium
• inhibits growth of algae by promoting optimum plant growth
• simple checking of nutrient levels using JBL Iron Test Set, taking iron content as an indicator; recommended level: 0.1-0.2 mg/l.
Iron is one of the main nutrients of aquatic plants and should be available in the water of freshwater aquariums and garden ponds in concentrations of 0.05-0.2 mg/l. Too little iron stunts plant growth, too much iron results in algae problems.
Measures to increase the iron content in the freshwater aquarium:
1. The iron content can be increased by the addition of JBL Ferropol. Dosage can be monitored using the JBL Fe Test Set.
2. As an alternative to JBL Ferropol, JBL Ferrotabs can also be used to increase the iron content.
3. When setting up a new aquarium, JBL AquaBasis plus should be added to provide sufficient iron for the first few weeks. After 4-6 weeks the iron will have been used up and should be refilled using JBL Ferropol or Ferrotabs.
Measures to increase the iron content in the garden pond:
1. The addition of JBL Ferolon increases the iron content of the pond water.
2. The dosage can be precisely monitored with the JBL Fe Test Set.
Measures to increase the iron content in the saltwater aquarium:
1. Small quantities of JBL Ferropol can be used to increase the iron content. Saltwater aquariums often react sensitively to excess iron in the water, resulting in increased algae growth.
JBL Ferropol may also be used as day fertilizer; first, add