"Biological pond cleaner
• Creates healthy, clean pond water by biological breakdown of pollutants.
• Live pond bacteria absorb proteins, ammonium/ammonia and nitrite.
• Helps avoid fish loss.
• Reduces algae growth by absorbing excess nutrients.
• Liquid product: 50 ml / 1000 l pond water.
The highly concentrated, beneficial micro-organisms in JBL Bactolon maintain the healthy condition of pond water by degrading mould and pollutants, creating the best possible environment for fish and plants.
• contaminants such as ammonia and nitrite are systematically degraded
• any layers of mould are largely degraded and further mould growth significantly reduced
• creates a healthy water environment and thus promotes a stable biological balance
• reduces algae growth and creates crystal-clear water by degrading surplus feed.
Application: Initial dose: 1 capful (50 ml) for 600 l water, followed once a week by 1 capful for 1000 l water until noticeable reduction in mould.
Follow-up dosage: 1 capful for 1000 l water monthly Bactolon contains highly concentrated live micro-organisms. Their effectiveness and vigour may be seriously impaired by the introduction of medicines, algicides containing copper or by acid rain. In such cases, the initial dasage should be applied until conditions have returned to normal.