The upkeep of Alkalinity is the most important aspect of reef keeping, stability is key. If you’re looking to achieve exceptional coral growing conditions, Alkalinity testing is a must!
Keep it steady with the new KH Director. Monitor, maintain, and control Alkalinity with ease.
Available in two housing color options: Black or White.
How does the KH Director® work?
The KH Director® is designed to work in conjunction with a GHL Doser 2 (2.1) Standalone or a ProfiLux® Aquarium Controller 3 or 4 with a Doser 2 Slave for operation.
The 2 inlets and 1 outlet of the KH Director connect to 3 dosing pumps on the Doser 2 (2.1). These 3 pumps are then responsible for accurately transferring fluid to and from the KH Director.
A sample of the aquarium water is first sent to the KH Director®. Subsequently, the KH value is determined precisely with slow addition of a further liquid (reagent) and measurement of the pH value.
The sample water is then pumped out again and collected in a separate container for later disposal.
The KH Director® can be operated in two ways:
1. The KH Director® is connected to the GHL Doser 2 (2.1) Standalone via the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB).
With this option, the GHL Doser has full control over the measurement process and behavior of the KH Director. The GHL Doser will control both its dosing pumps and the valves in the KH Director. This will allow the doser to evaluate the measurement results and calculate the KH value.
2. The KH Director® is connected to the ProfiLux 3 (3.1, 4) and a GHL Doser 2 (2.1) Slave via the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB).
With this option, the ProfiLux has full control over the measuring process and behavior of both the GHL Doser and KH Director. The ProfiLux will control the dosing pumps in the doser and the valves in the KH Director. This will allow the controller to evaluate the measurement results and calculate the KH value.
- Lab-grade KH measurement accuracy
- User-adjustable test sample volume
- Measurements per day adjustable
- Higher accuracy and saftey provided by additional valves
- Cost-effective and safe reagent fluid
- Automated Data-logging
- Automated liquid supply
- Calcium reactor control
- LED Status Display
- myGHL cloud accessible
- Seamless integration w/ GHL system
- Low maintenance design
- KH value display
- Robust design built in laboratory quality
Dimensions (mm): 220 x 150 x 75 mm (w/out pH electrode)
Dimensions (in): 8.66″ x 5.9″ x 2.95″ (w/out pH electrode)