Free next day delivery on orders over €150
Step by step guide to purchasing online.
We go the extra mile...see how.
How to introduce new fish to your tank.
Odd balls and unique livestock.
Your Price: €9.99
This item is Sold
Fragsation is a reef safe polymer which melts at 61oC and consists of small off-white plastic granules. By heating these granules in hot water, the pellets form a transparent flexible material.
Once melted the white pellets become transparent and soften, allowing the user to fixate their LPS/SPS coral frags for example on a frag plug, frag stone or live rock.
Fragsation is completely re-usable, allowing it to become flexible again once heated above 61oC.
- Heat the pellets in water to over 61oC (kettle, water boiler, microwave).
- Leave the pellets to melt in the water until they turn transparent.
- Remove the pellets from the water and mould by hand. CAUTION! Blob can be hot!
- Apply a small piece of flexible (moulded) Fragsation to fixate the frag.
- Put the fixated frag for 1-3 minutes in aquarium water (25oC) to speed up the process.
- Place the frag back in to the aquarium or frag system.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Shop and earn free livestock.
See whatspecies mix together.
Tel. 01 459 5650 info@seahorseaquariums View our locations & Map
Tel. 091 764 563 galway@seahorseaquariums View our locations & Map
48 hours Guarantee - If your fish, coral, plant, or invertebrate doesn't arrive alive and stay alive for 48 hours, we'll credit your account or refund your money.
Seahorse Aquariums Ltd Unit 3, St Joan’s ind Est Turnpike Road, Ballymount, Dublin 22. Ireland Eir Code = D22 DP62 View Map
TEL (01) 459 5650
Unit 2, Kilkerrin Park 1 Liosban Industrial Estate, Tuam Road, Galway Ireland Eir Code = H91 KP70 View Map
TEL (091) 764 563
Opening Hours Mon-Wed 9:30 AM - 6 PM Thu 9:30 AM - 8 PM Fri-Sat 9:30 AM - 6 PM Sun 11 AM - 6 PM
See all new additions to our stock. Updated Weekly.
Find answers to your questions.
Meet the team.
Sign up to our Seahorse Newsletter for exclusive offers.