The ClariSea fleece filter is a high efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as micro algae, detritus, food, organic waste and gravel dust from the water column. Suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish-breeding systems and propagation systems for corals.
A ClariSea filter will completely replace the need for high maintenance filter socks and result in brilliantly clear water in your aquarium.
The use of a ClariSea fleece filter will ensure the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimal light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
Continuously removes detritus & organic waste from the water column preventing breakdown to nitrate & phosphate in your aquarium.
The ClariSea fleece filter dramatically reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles.
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Automatic advance of dirty fleece
- Multi-function smart controller
- End of roll audible alarm
- Filter jam/float error/water depth alarm
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
flow rate: up to 5,000 l/h (1320 US gph)
Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (5000l/hr) = 1000lt
Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (5000l/hr) = 1250lt
Inlet connection: 32mm
Filter fleece: 15cm (6”) width – length 25m (82ft)