ATI was the first company that introduced T5-lamps and T5-Fixtures to the Aquarium marketplace in 2001and it was always their goal to show the real power and potential of the T5-Technologie.
The new ATI Sunpower is the latest Innovation and represents all the experience of ATI in T5-Technologie. The differences are in details. Like the ATI Powermodule the Sunpower features Miro Silver reflectors and an active cooling system for optimal performance and long tube life.
All Advantages in an Overview
1. Optimzed active colling system: An active, regulated cooling in the new Sunpower provides the performance cooling for the electronic ballasts (EVG) and the T-5 tubes. We cool both. Thereby, the electronics are preserved and simultaneously, the T-5 tubes are stabilized at an optimum temperature range, which results in an extra performance increase of 15 -20 %
2. Best reflective material on the market: The Reflectormaterial in the Sunpower has a total reflectivity of 98%. Normally polished aluminium reflectors has a reflectivity of 90-95 %. This means a further step in the efficiency increase in the T-5 technology. (+5-10%). The aluminium housing is not only housing but economical too.
3. Safety: splash-protector made of acrylic-glass.
4. LESS MAINTENANCE: No encrusted Tubes and Reflectors to be cleaned
5. OPERATIONAL PROXIMITY TO THE WATER SURFACE : Via the splash-protection of the lights themselves, one can place them without hesitation closer to the water surface, which also leads to an increase of illumination in the aquarium, and thereby allowing a more efficient use of energy and degree of illumination (+10%).
6. SOLID CRAFTSMANSHIP: Components supplied by Brand-Named Manufactures and assembled by skilled workers.
All in all ATI superior quality materials, unmatched performance and ergonomic design makes it your only choice!